Sunday 20 June 2021

Bravo Sport - Champion Collection (1996)


1996
Champion Collection
Bravo Sport
Germany
12 cards

I am often asked to provide lists of the cards issued with Bravo Sport in Germany but there are so many and to do the job properly I would need to identify which issues the cards were included with. I don't know which issue these cards came with but at least I've found pictures of the complete sheet and from them I've been able to identify the 12 cards. If you know which issue they come from, please leave a comment below.

Fredi Bobic (VfB Stuttgart)
Roy Präger (VfL Wolfsburg)
Carsten Jancker (FC Bayern München)
Hasan Salihamidzic (Hamburger SV)
Ratinho (1.FC Kaiserslautern)
Stefan Klos (Borussia Dortmund)
Patrick Rafter (Tennis)
Michael Schumacher (Motor Racing)
Max Biaggi (Motorcycle Racing)
Anna Kounikova (Tennis)
Jacques Villeneuve (Motor Racing)
Dariuwz Michalczewski (Boxing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.