Wednesday 14 April 2021

Topps - Designed by Roberto Firmino - O Jogo Bonito (03) - Roberto Firminio


2021
Designed by Roberto Firmino - O Jogo Bonito
Topps
USA
40 cards

When I published the checklist back in February I also added the following note: HIS NAME APPEARS AS ROBERTO FIRMINIO ON THE FIRST TWO CARDS SHOWN ABOVE - I EXPECT THEY'LL CORRECT THAT BEFORE THEY ARE PRINTED.
It seems the error went uncorrected on some cards. Of the few I've been able to check, the base cards seem to be correct and at least some parallels are wrong. The checklist can be found here - Topps - Designed by Roberto Firmino - O Jogo Bonito (02) - Checklist.
UPDATE (17-04-2021 16:36):  ...and another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.