Thursday 24 December 2020

South Africa Post Office (South Africa) - 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa


2010
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
South Africa Post Office
South Africa
6 stickers stamps

I was sent a photo of this item that includes 6 circular stickers. I have no idea who issued it or why, all I know is it comes from South Africa. If anyone can provide further information please get in touch.
UPDATE (24-12-2020 17:17):  It seems I've been fooled, these are actually stamps from South Africa! See the comment below.

2010 World Cup Emblem x 2
2010 World Cup Ball x 2
World Cup Trophy x 2

2 comments:

  1. This are not stickers. They are Self Adhesive Stamps release in June 2010.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.