Saturday 30 November 2019

Barratt & Co. - Stars of Soccer (Transfers)


1949
Stars of Soccer (Transfers)
Barratt & Co.
20 transfers

I originally included this sheet with a Famous Footballers sheet as I didn't have a scan of the title section, just the footballers. Richard Small has provided a scan of the title section and I was wrong to include it with the other sheet so this one has a listing to itself. I've gone back into the previous post to remove all the details that relate to this sheet. I have knitted our photos together to show what a complete sheet looks like.

W. Wright (Wolves)
L. Reilly (Hibernians)
W. Jones (Liverpool)
D. Revie (Leicester C.)
S. Matthews (Blackpool)
T. Finney (Preston N.E.)
J. Aston (Manchester U.)
R. Allen (Q.P.R.)
E. Ditchburn (Spurs)
J. Shaw (Rangers)
D.J. Walsh (W.B.A.)
R. Evans (Celtic)
A.R. Lever (Cardiff City)
W. Steel (Derby County)
N. Franklin (Stoke City)
R. Flewin (Portsmouth)
F. Brennan (Newcastle U.)
T. Reynolds (Sunderland)
D. Cochrane (Leeds U.)
T. Moroney (West Ham U.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.