Thursday 8 October 2020

News Chronicle - Sporting Personalities - Durham Schools Athletic Association


1958
Sporting Personalities
News Chronicle / Durham Schools Athletic Association

12 cards

I used to have this card in my own collection and scanned it before passing it on to another collector but the disc I kept it on is now unreadable (from a time when computer hard discs used to be measured in Megabytes rather than Gigabytes and many files had to be saved to writeable CD's - that was all back in the olden days of I.T. technology0. I managed to find this image but the quality of this scan is very poor, for which I apologise.

1.  Thelma Hopkins (Athletics)
2.  Pat Smythe (Show Jumping)
3.  Charlene Welsh
4.  John Charles
5.  Peter May (Cricket)
6.  Derek Ibottson (Athletics)
7.  Diane Lester (Athletics)
8.  Stirling Moss (Motor Racing)
9.  Bob Hardisty (Bishop Auckland)
10.  Gordon Pirie (Athletics)
11.  Geoff Duke (Motor Cycling)
12.  Donald Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.