Friday 10 August 2018

Brossard (France) - Savane destination Brésil


2014
Savane destination Brésil
Brossard
France
5 magnets

A set of 5 limited edition magnets and I'm only including them because the one featuring the lion and giraffe shows the lion playing with a football. I presume Brossard chose a Brazilian theme because of the World Cup, they've also produced similar series for Europe, Asia and Africa over the last few years.

Le Guépard
Le Lion / La Girafe
Le Singe
L'éléphant
l'hippopotame

2 comments:


  1. Good evening I want to know is what you still have the collection of Brossard Savannah magnetic Brazil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I am sorry I don't have anything available for sale, my blog is just a means of passing on information about various football collectibles.

      Kind regards,

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.