Football cards and stickers issued around the world, from the 1880's to the present day and even some that haven't been issued yet. I don't have any cards for sale, nor do I provide valuations, this blog is just a means of passing on information I have gathered over many decades of collecting. Alan Jenkins.
Monday, 15 July 2013
R. Scott & Co., Manchester - Footballers
Footballers - Postcards
R. Scott & Co., Manchester
The lowest number known is 347. A previous series of postcards were numbered 333 and these were team groups. The highest number known is 356. All the known players are from the two Sheffield clubs - United and Wednesday. Can anyone help identify the missing postcards?
347. William Leyton (Sheffield Wednesday)
349. Thomas Crawshaw (Sheffield Wednesday)
350. Ernest Needham (Sheffield United)
352. John Lang (Sheffield United)
354. Fred Priest (Sheffield United)
356. Robert Ferrier (Sheffield Wednesday)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.