Wednesday 14 August 2024

La Vache Qui Rit (Arabic) - 1982 World Cup (03)


1982
1982 World Cup
La Vache Qui Rit
Arabic
77+ cards

I spotted this card on eBay (Junior Brazil Flamengo Scarce Foreign World Cup Football Sticker). I am unable to translate the arabic text but I can see it's card number 5 and I presume it was issued prior to the 1982 World Cup tournament. If you can help with any additional information - series title, issuing company, country of origin, please leave a comment.
UPDATE (26-08-2024 16:41)  Deja vu. This is the second time that I've included a post for this collection when I've already included a post relating to it in 2016. Wila75 has reminded me that this set has been featured previously. More information can be found here - La Vache Qui Rit (Arabic) - 1982 World Cup (?).

5.  Leovegildo Lins da Gama "Júnior" (Bresil)

5.  Hugo Hovenkamp (Hollande)
9.  Arnold Mühren (Hollande)

8.  Juan Gomez "Juanito" (Espagne)

2 comments:

  1. Allready mentioned by you:)

    https://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.com/2019/01/la-vache-qui-rit-arabic-equipe-de.html
    or
    https://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.com/2016/12/unknown-issuer-1982-world-cup-arabic.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wila75, Sorry for the delay in replying, I didn't want to authorize your comment until I new I'd be able to sort through those three posts and amend them so that they are all similar.

      I should take more care when adding posts to my blog. These days concentration is a problem. Thanks again for your help, it's always appreciated.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.