Saturday 17 September 2022

Topps - Match Attax 101 The Road To UEFA Nations League Finals (11) - NL1-NL1 - Free App Cards


2022
Match Attax 101 The Road To UEFA Nations League Finals
Topps
101 base cards

An illustrated checklist of all the known Free App Cards, all the scans have been provided by Richard at Corinthian Seller. The complete checklist can be found here - Topps - Match Attax 101 The Road To UEFA Nations League Finals (10) - Checklist.
UPDATE (23-09-2022 14:24):  La Roja en Cromos has provided scans of two more cards.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan! I have just send you two more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your help, I haven't been able to get into my e-mails this weekend. Hopefully, I'll be able to add them tomorrow.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.