Saturday 17 September 2022

Panini - FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (09) - Packets


2022
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Panini
638/670 stickers

Packets...
UPDATE (04-10-2022 20:12):  Wila75 has provided scans of packets from Brazil and Germany.
UPDATE (27-10-2022 14:06):  North American packet added, thanks to Wila75.

Argentina - Contiene 5 Figuritas   -   added 26-02-2023
Brazil - Contiene 5 Figuritas - 104-packet Box
Brazil - Contiene 5 Stickers - 104-packet Box
Croatia - Coca Cola Team Believers   -   added 08-11-2022
Germany - Black left corner and barcodes - Box
Germany - Black right corner and barcodes - Box
Germany - Black corners all sides and barcode (029833) - Blister, Multi-pack
Germany - Black corners all sides and barcode (033946) - Lidl   -   added 26-02-2023
Germany - Black right corner and no barcode - Das offizielle DFB-Magazin für Kids
United Kingdom - no barcode
United Kingdom - barcode
North America - barcode - three languages - Barcode on front
McDonalds   -   added 26-02-2023

6 comments:

  1. Does it define different variant with the black corners ?! There is no such thing as this for collectors and researchers of packets ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it is relevant, the packets were scanned for me and they seem to be different. I suppose it is up to individuals whether they are different enough to. Some collectors list similar packets with and without codes in the top border. That's something that has never interested me, but I can understand if some thing it is relevant.

      Alan

      Delete
  2. Es fehlen sehr viele Pakete. Gibt es eine Liste erschienene?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is not complete but I am not aware of any other list.

      Delete
  3. Hi Alan,

    I have scanned 3 packages of different versions, I leave them in this link in case you want to add them
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Npqd41pwOSUWYmyG8pHdiGLRu4yYoUvr?usp=sharing
    The package with blue frame is a free version delivered in Germany.
    The McDonalds package I think you know it already
    The last one is the Industria Argentina version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the link, I've just downloaded the files. I will add them to this post today.
      Thank you for your help.
      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.