Sunday 2 February 2020

Panini - Panini Stickers (1985)


1985
Panini Stickers
Panini
Italy
? stickers (1 football)

Another series of stickers covering a wide range of subjects. I don't think there was an album issued, in fact, I don't know how the stickers were issued, they might even have been included in packets of other stickers. Some of the stickers show various sports and this is the football one. I've searched loads of stickers online but this is the only football I can find from this particular version of "Panini Stickers." As you can tell I'm not an expert on these stickers, others similar series were issued in 1979, 1980 and 1982, I would be pleased to hear from anyone who can provide further information.

Football

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.