Sunday 29 July 2018

Fun Products - Looney Tunes Football Stickers ~ Manchester United


1960s
Looney Tunes Football Stickers ~ Manchester United
Fun Products
12 stickers

I found this image the other day featuring Looney Tunes characters, I only had two of these stickers in my database prior to that.

Yosemite Sam - Man. Utd.
Daffy Duck - Up The Reds
Bugs Bunny - Super Reds
Yosemite Sam - Man. Utd Rule OK
Wile E. Coyote - Super Magnetic Man. Utd
Speedy Gonzalez - Man United
Tweety - Red Rule O.K.
Bugs Bunny - What's Up Boss
Elmer Fudd - Hot Shot Reds
Road Runner - Stretford Enders Rule OK - Man. Utd. For Ever - Reds
Porky Pig - Man. Utd. For Ever
Sylvester - Join The Old Trafford Roar

1 comment:

  1. Ive got a full set of Hibernian ones. I heard they were given free at Shell petrol stations?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.