Adrenalyn XL Road to UEFA Euro 2016
The Danmark cards replace Česká Republika mainly, though there isn't a Česká Republika player in the Defensive Rock subset. So Daniel Agger replaces the Bosna i Herzegovina player in this section.
Thanks to Pawel Malarczyk for reminding me about these cards.
As these cards duplicate numbers previously used I intend to display ALL the Danmark cards, though I only have two to show you at the moment. As cards are added a notice will appear in the "Earlier Posts... Updated..." section to the right. I would be pleased to here from anyone who can supply scans of the other cards.
UPDATE (13-05-2015): I know it's stupid of my to presume, but as the Danish cards are the same numbers as the Czech Republic cards I thought they were a straight swap. According to oneofthebest on the Football Card Forum, the Danish cards replace the Bosnia & Herzegovina cards. That must mean that the Czech Republic cards have been renumbered to the Bosnia & Herzegovina numbers???? Watch this space....
UPDATE (13-05-2015 16:29): oneofthebest has just confirmed the numbering sequence for the Czech Republic cards.
5. Logo (Česká Republika)
6. Logo (Danmark)
37. Petr Čech (Česká Republika)
38. Tomáš Sivok (Česká Republika)
39. Pavel Kadeřábek (Česká Republika)
40. Vladimír Darida (Česká Republika)
41. Václav Pilař (Česká Republika)
42. David Lafata (Česká Republika)
43. Line-Up 1 (Česká Republika)
44. Line-Up 2 (Česká Republika)
45. Line-Up 3 (Česká Republika)
46. Kasper Schmeichel (Danmark)
47. Andreas Bjelland (Danmark)
48. Simon Kjær (Danmark)
49. Christian Eriksen (Danmark)
50. William Kvist (Danmark)
51. Niclkas Bendtner (Danmark)
52. Line-Up 1 (Danmark)
53. Line-Up 2 (Danmark)
54. Line-Up 3 (Danmark)
One to Watch
245. Bořek Dočkal (Česká Republika)
246. Lasse Schöne (Danmark)
263. Pierre Højbjerg (Danmark)
317. Daniel Agger (Danmark)