Sunday 12 June 2022

Panini - France 98 (16) - Spain - Pop-Up Stickers/Cards


1998
France 98
Panini
18 stickers/cards

Pat left a comment on the checklist about the Pop-Up stickers, though as he realised, they're not actual stickers so should really be designated as cards, intended to be 'popped' and fold along the various creases so that they stand up. I thought I had already featured these on my blog but when I checked I found that I had not included them, so here are a few examples - a couple of players, the team photo and the emblem.

228.  Team (Spain)
229.  Badge (Spain)
230.  Andoni Zubizarreta (Spain)
231.  Albert Ferrer (Spain)
232.  Abelardo Fernandez (Spain)
233.  Miguel Angel Nadal (Spain)
234.  Rafael Alkorta (Spain)
235.  Sergi Barjuan (Spain)
236.  Roberto Rios (Spain)
237.  Fernando Hierro (Spain)
238.  Josep Guardiola (Spain)
239.  Guillermo Amor (Spain)
240.  Luis Enrique Martinez (Spain)
241.  Julen Guerrero (Spain)
242.  Francisco Narvaez "Kiko" (Spain)
243.  Raul Gonzalez (Spain)
244.  Alfonso Perez (Spain)
245.  Jose Santiago Canizares (Spain)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.