Monday 1 June 2020

Editions Rencontre - Sportscaster - Series 11 019 - Denmark


1977-80
Sportscaster - Series 11 019
Editions Rencontre
Denmark
? cards

I have often read about a rare Danish version but I've never seen any cards from this collection. If it exists the football cards would be titled 'Fodbold', slightly different from the Swedish 'Fotboll' cards. If anyone can confirm the existence of this collection please get in touch. It doesn't have to be football cards, information on ANY Danish cards would be much appreciated.
UPDATE (15-08-2023 15:51):  Series number added, thanks to a comment below. I have also added examples of the Pele card and listed a few more.

01-17.  Pele - Fodbold

23-06.  Frank Arnesen - Fobbold

??-??.  Birger Jensen - Fobbold
??-??.  Henning Munk Jensen - Fobbold
??-??.  Benny Nielsen - Fobbold
??-??.  Allan Simonsen - Fobbold


7 comments:

  1. Danish sportscaster cards do exist.....they are identified by #11-019

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your help, I'll try and do some more research on the Danish version.

      Delete
    2. I found scans of the Pele card and managed to list a few more of the football cards.

      Delete
  2. I recently picked up close to 100 Danish sportscaster cards. More than happy to provide info if requested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gerry,

      Thanks for getting in touch, any help would be much appreciated.

      Cheers, Alan

      Delete
  3. What is the best way to send you info about the cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gerry,

      Thanks for getting in touch again. I am in poor health these days and find it impossible to keep on top of all the e-mails I get but I still manage to clear all the comments within about 24 hours. If you could provide the information this way it would be easier for me.

      Cheers, Alan


      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.