Sunday 30 April 2017

Panini - Europa 96 / Europe 96 (02) - Albums




1996
Europa 96 / Europe 96
Panini
354 stickers

Dmitriy Lutchenko has provided scans of some more covers of the Panini album. I've also included the cover that I used with the checklist. The checklist can be found here - Panini - Europa 96 / Europe 96. The version issued in the United Kingdom can be seen here - Panini - England European Football Championship '96.
UPDATE (01-02-2017 20:09):  Thanks to Dmitriy Lutchenko for the scan of the Croatian verion.
UPDATE (08-05-2017 10:58):  Erlend VĂ„landsmyr has provided scans of the Norwegian version of the album

1.  Italy
2.  International
3.  France
4.  Germany
5.  Netherlands
6.  Russia
7.  Sweden
8.  Turkey - Coca Cola
9.  Croatia
10.  Norway - front and back

10 comments:

  1. 8-Turkish Coca Cola Version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi muzzy,

      Any chance of getting a photo or scan of the cover?

      Thanks,

      Alan

      Delete
  2. Don't worry - I've got one.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the German version of the album there are no stickers of Czech players, coat of arms and team picture. This is the only version where the stickers are printed in the album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dutch version has 6 Czech stickers, the rest are printed in the album (218, 221, 222, 226, 228 and 230). I always thought the German version is the same but I haven't been able to confirm it.

      Delete
  4. What a bummer.... I've been making a mistake all these years. The German version really has room for 6 stickers, the rest is printed. It's the same as the Dutch album except for the back.
    Sorry for my mistake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, it's good to know for sure that there are 6 Czech stickers. I've got images of the cover, front and back, plus a few pages inside but I can't find any images of the Czech pages. Would you be able to scan them or take pictures of them?

      Delete
  5. Yes! In Germany and the Netherlands there were only 6 stickers of the Czechs all others are printed.
    Kadlec
    Hapal
    Berger
    Nenec
    Kuka
    Latal
    I send you 2 photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, there is also a version for Switzerland that I have an empty copy of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever come across the cover of an album from Switzerland, but I do have another post on my blog showing the Swiss team photo from the cetre pages of a Swiss album.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.