Wednesday 22 March 2023

New York/New Jersey Metrostars - (2002) New York/New Jersey Metrostars - Different


2002
New York/New Jersey Metrostars
New York/New Jersey Metrostars
USA
? cards

This card was issued in 2002, Diego Serna's only season at the New York/New Jersey Metrostars. The previous post featuring a 2002 card is completely different to this card and features Brad Davis and 2002 was his only season at the MetroStars, so I presume there are two different sets.
UPDATE (09-06-2023 18:39):  Comment from Dan R.:
Hi, this is not a real card. This is a player image card I have been making for MetroFanatic.com for the past 20+ years. It can be seen here: http://www.metrofanatic.com/team/player.jsp?ID=107. I guess someone printed it out and had Serna sign it.

71.  Diego Serna

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is not a real card. This is a player image card I have been making for MetroFanatic.com for the past 20+ years. It can be seen here: http://www.metrofanatic.com/team/player.jsp?ID=107 . I guess someone printed it out and had Serna sign it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dan,

      Thanks for letting me know, I'll update the post.

      Cheers,
      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.