Tuesday, 4 August 2026

A.T. Marks - Statues (2026)


2026
Statues
A.T. Marks
20 cards (3 football)

I have included scans of the three footballers and I've also added Eric Morecambe, because of his connection to Luton Town, though that isn't mentioned on his card.

1.  Queen Victoria
2.  King Edward VII
3.  William Lowther 1st Earl of Lonsdale
4.  Sir Peter Hesketh-Fleetwood
5.  Sir Francis Drake
6.  William Edward Forster
7.  James Watt
8.  Sir Bobby Robson
9.  Edward Smith Stanley 14th Earl of Derby
10.  Charles Stuart Rolls
11.  Fred Trueman
12.  Eric Morecambe
13.  Charles Rennie Mackintosh
14.  Les Dawson
15.  Sir Alf Ramsey
16.  William Ewart Gladstone
17.  William Henry Hornby
18.  Robert Harper (Bobby Ball)
19.  Henry Styleman Le Strange
20.  Jimmy Armfield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.