2000
Red Devils
Jim Hossack
? cards
I don't have much information about these cards.
UPDATE (09-09-2026 12:28): Richard White has provided scans of more cards plus the Promo version of the George Best card that I included originally.
George Best (Manchester United) #/18
George Best (Manchester United) - Promo #/18
George Best (Manchester United) #/30
George Best (Manchester United) - Promo #/30
George Best (Manchester United) - Red Foil #/12
George Best (Manchester United) - Gold Foil #/12
George Best & Denis Law (Manchester United) #/30
George Best & Denis Law (Manchester United) - Promo #/30
George Best & Denis Law (Manchester United) - Red Foil #/12
George Best & Denis Law (Manchester United) - Gold Foil #/12
Willie Morgan (Manchester United)
Willie Morgan (Manchester United) - Promo #/30






















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.