Football cards and stickers issued around the world, from the 1880's to the present day and even some that haven't been issued yet. I don't have any cards for sale, nor do I provide valuations, this blog is just a means of passing on information I have gathered over many decades of collecting. Alan Jenkins.
Thursday, 7 December 2017
Upper Deck - World Cup 94 - Swiss Edition (McDonalds) (03) - Album
1994
World Cup 94 - Swiss Edition
Upper Deck / McDonalds
Switzerland
56 cards
Harry has provided a couple of photos of the special album. The complete checklist is now available here - Upper Deck - World Cup 94 - Swiss Edition (McDonalds) (02).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for sharing this wonderful collection. I’m from Colombia and am trying to collect all the cards featuring the Colombian national team and Upper Deck from 1994; the ones I’m still missing are the McDonald’s cards for Carlos Valderrama—specifically, the two mixed-language versions. I’ve already managed to get the Faustino Asprilla ones... it’s quite a challenge.
ReplyDeleteGracias por compartir esta maravillosa colección, soy de colombia y estoy tratando de coleccionar todas las cards que tuvieron que ver con la selección Colombia y upper Deck en 1994, de todas me hacen falta las McDonalds de Carlos Valderrama, las dos mezclas de idioma. Las de Faustino Asprilla ya las conseguí... un completo desafío.