Thursday, 16 July 2026

Topps - Topps Premier League 2026/27 (02) - Binder Cover Checklist


2026-27
Topps Premier League 2026/27
Topps
300 base cards

Here are images of the checklist from the binder covers. The proper checklist can be seen here - Topps - Topps Premier League 2026/27 (01) - Checklist.

7 comments:

  1. Where are the team badges ?- and why are there no goalkeepers ?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An utter shambles of a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do Topps have something against goalies? There's only FOUR of them in the entire collection (and one of those has two cards)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, really strange. I wonder if they'll ever come up with an explanation... I wouldn't hold my breath.

      Delete
  4. I think this is genuinely one of the worst and most cynical collection of football cards ever rushed out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, it's just a money grab. If they released it as a celebration of the 2025/26 I would be more understanding. Releasing it as a 2026/27 collection is just stupid.

      Delete
  5. Starter packs are £19 - you get a binder, checklist and ONE pack of 10 cards.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.