Pages

▼

Friday, 2 October 2026

I.P.C. Magazines / Shoot - Shoot! Trivia Challenge (06-02-1988)


1987-88
Shoot! Trivia Challenge
I.P.C. Magazines / Shoot
1 booklet

This part of the booklet was included with the issue of Shoot dated 6 February, 1988.

9.  What's His Name?
10.  Forest Fire Again
11.  Team Sheet - Ian Durrant (Rangers)
12.  Hit-Men - Clive Allen (Tottenham Hotspur), Bobby Charlton (Manchester United)
13.  Initial Star - Colin West (Sheffield Wednesday)
14.  Maradona Magic
15.  Captain's Table
16.  The Dalglish Dozen
33.  Around the Grounds
34.  Brave Scots - Brian McClair (Scotland)
35.  Soccer Sleuth - George Graham (Arsenal), Joe Mercer
36/37.  A Question of Sport - Picture Board, etc.
38.  Irish Idols
39.  Identity Parade
40.  The Lineker Test

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.