Football cards and stickers issued around the world, from the 1880's to the present day and even some that haven't been issued yet. I don't have any cards for sale, nor do I provide valuations, this blog is just a means of passing on information I have gathered over many decades of collecting. Alan Jenkins.
Pages
▼
Thursday, 1 October 2026
I.P.C. Magazines / Roy of the Rovers / Tiger - World Cup Stars (03) - Advert
1981-82 World Cup Stars I.P.C. Magazines / Roy of the Rovers / Tiger 16 cards This advert appeared in the issue of Shoot magazine dated 13 February, 1982. You can find the complete checklist here - I.P.C. Magazines / Roy of the Rovers - World Cup Stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.