Pages

Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Topps - Topps Total Football (2026-27) - UCC - Topps NOW


2026-27
Topps Total Football - UCC - Topps NOW
Topps
100+ cards

Topps NOW cards are now available in the Topps Total Football app. The colour is more vivid with the Topps Total Football version of the Topps NOW cards, compared to the images provided on Topps' website when the cards go on sale. But it doesn't count for anything, because they can't be printed and they can't be played in the game.

UCC - Topps NOW
100+ cards
PARALLEL: UCC - Topps NOW - Gold #/50
PARALLEL: UCC - Topps NOW - Orange #/25
PARALLEL: UCC - Topps NOW - Black #/10
PARALLEL: UCC - Topps NOW - Red #/5
PARALLEL: UCC - Topps NOW - FoilFractor 1/1

17 August, 2026  -  UEFA Super Cup
001.  Paris Saint-Germain
002.  Désiré Doué (Paris Saint-Germain)
003.  Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (Paris Saint-Germain)
004.  Brian Madjo (Aston Villa)
11 September, 2026
005.  John McGinn (Aston Villa)
006.  Alysson (Aston Villa)
007.  Kauã Prates (Borussia Dortmund)
008.  Troy Parrott (Real Betis Balompié)
009.  Ferran Torres (Paris Saint-Germain)
010.  Raphinha (FC Barcelona)
011.  Ermedin Demirović (VfB Stuttgart)
012.  Alexis Mac Allister (Liverpool)
14 September, 2026
013.  Matheus Cunha (Manchester United)
014.  Martin Baturina (Como 1907)
015.  Mezian Soares Mesloub (Racing Club de Lens)
016.  Michael Olise (FC Bayern München)
017.  Jamal Musiala (FC Bayern München)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan, did I get it right: These are digital cards only?

    Thank you my friend,

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kevin,
      Yes, in the app. they appear to be digital only. Collecting duplicates will earn collectors some sort of reward, but I can't find any real details. I don't play the game so I struggle to follow what's going on sometimes.
      Cheers,
      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.