Football cards and stickers issued around the world, from the 1880's to the present day and even some that haven't been issued yet. I don't have any cards for sale, nor do I provide valuations, this blog is just a means of passing on information I have gathered over many decades of collecting. Alan Jenkins.
Pages
▼
Saturday, 8 August 2026
Topps - Topps Premier League 2026/27 (09) - Collector's Binder
2026-27
Topps Premier League 2026/27
Topps
300 base cards
Here are scans of the covers from the Collector's Binder.
You certainly pay enough for it. If Topps were not so greedy the starter packs would be less than £10 and more people might actually buy one. This set is the final nail in the death of PL card collecting for virtually everybody.
You certainly pay enough for it. If Topps were not so greedy the starter packs would be less than £10 and more people might actually buy one.
ReplyDeleteThis set is the final nail in the death of PL card collecting for virtually everybody.