Saturday 4 February 2017

Unknown issuer - Football Stars


2016
Football Stars
Unknown issuer
? photos

Anyone interested in these. They don't have any real value even though they were expensive for that they are. I stopped a motorway service station a few months ago and found this large machine where you could select your favourite player and pay for an autographed print. Obviously the autographs are only facsimiles. I was in a rush and purchased these three photos. I didn't have a camera handy so I promised myself that I would call back at the same service station on the way home. When I got back there the machine had been removed! So I don't know what it was called or who it was made by. I think there was the option to buy prints in different sizes, these are all 8" x 6".

Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal)
Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.