Saturday, 27 August 2016

The Golden Shop ~ Χρυσή Συλλογή (Greece) - Ελλhνικο Πρωταθλhμα & Europe's Champions 2008-2009


2008-09
Ελλhνικο Πρωταθλhμα & Europe's Champions 2008-2009
The Golden Shop ~ Χρυσή Συλλογή
Greece
? cards

Gregory Graetz has sent in scans of this Cristiano Ronaldo card hoping I might be able to provide a checklist. Unfortunately this is one of many collections not in my database. Can anyone help?
UPDATE (17-11-2016 15:22):  Matthew Zubrot has provided details for another 15 cards.

Denilson (Arsenal)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Emmanuel Adebayor (Arsenal)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Maxi Rodriguez (Atletico Madrid)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Victor Valdes (Barcelona)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Lukas Podolski (Bayern München)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Alberto Gilardino (Fiorentina)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Adriano (FC Internazionale)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Esteban Cambiasso (FC Internazionale)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Julio Cesar (FC Internazionale)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (FC Internazionale)   -   added   -   thanks to Zhou
Jamie Carragher (Liverpool)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Yosi Benayoun (Liverpool)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Juninho Pernambucano (Lyon)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)

Boudewijn Zenden (Olympique de Marseille)-   added   -   thanks to Zhou
Andrea Pirlo (Milan)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Iker Casillas (Real Madrid)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot
Raul (Real Madrid)   -   added   -   thanks to Matthew Zubrot

6 comments:

  1. I got one of Boudewijn Zenden (Marseille) from this collection and I see on the web cards of Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter) and one Villareal's player I don't recognize. But nothing more information...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found one in my collection: Torsten Frings (Werder Bremen).
    But it is a card, not a sticker. And unfortunately I have not more informations. I swapped it from a greek Trader some years before.
    Here is the picture:
    http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/615ae0-1472389072.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sascha,

      Thanks for letting me know. I'll hold on to the picture so that I can use it if I do an update later on.

      Best wishes,

      Alan

      Delete
    2. If you need a better scan, please let me know.

      Delete
    3. Hi Sascha,

      No, thank you. That one is fine.

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.