Tuesday 16 February 2016

Industria Argentina - El Libro de los Mundiales (1978) (02)


1978
El Libro de los Mundiales
Industria Argentina
Argentina
Unknown number

Paul Bowditch has sent in some scans of a few stickers and an opened packet for a collection that seems to have been issued in Argentina in 1978. Unfortunately I don't have any information in my database. Can anyone help?
UPDATE (30-07-2016 09:44):  I added this to my blog without realizing that I had already included a post about this collection that can be found here - Industria Argentina - El Libro de los Mundiales (1978). Thanks to Gregory Graetz for letting me know.

69.  Ralf Edstrom (Sweden)
92.  Gunther Netzer (West Germany)
127.  Rosario Central (Stadium)
135.  Berna (Stadium)
157.  Badge (Portugal)
185.  Badge (Argentina)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.