Monday 9 November 2015

Cigarettenfabrik Persia (Germany) - Neueste Serie - Moment-Aufnahmen


1930's
Neueste Serie - Moment-Aufnahmen
Cigarettenfabrik Persia
Germany
Unknown number

I've been sent photos of these five cards. I don't have any information about this set, probably because the title is so ambiguous (Snapshots) I wouldn't have realized that it would include football cards. The cards are unnumbered and I have no idea how many are in a set.
F.T.C. Budapest are better known as Ferencváros who won the Inter Cities Fairs Cup and reached the final of the European Cup Winners Cup in the 1960s.

Spielvereinigung Leipzig gegen Wacker Halle
Dresdensia Dresden gegen 05 Eintracht Dresden
Guts Muts Dresden gegen 06 Dresden
Brandenburg Dresden gegen F.T.C. Budapest
Guts Muts Dresden gegen Dresdener Sport-Club


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.