Thursday 24 September 2015

I.P.C. Magazines / Roy of the Rovers - World Cup Stars


1982
World Cup Stars
I.P.C. Magazines / Roy of the Rovers
16 cards

A collector sent me some photos of anonymous cards and wondered if I knew where they came from. It took me a while but I managed to track them down and here's the checklist. The cards are similar to the three sets of 20 cards issued by Shoot around the same time, but these have the caption beneath the photo whereas the Shoot cards had the caption in the photo.

Kevin Keegan (England)
Terry McDermott (England)
Paul Mariner (England)
Mick Mills (England)
Bryan Robson (England)
Phil Thompson (England)
Gerry Armstrong (Northern Ireland)
Brian Hamilton (Northern Ireland)
Pat Jennings (Northern Ireland)
Sammy McIlroy (Northern Ireland)
Steve Archibald (Scotland)
Frank Gray (Scotland)
Willie Miller (Scotland)
Alan Rough (Scotland)
Graeme Souness (Scotland)
Ray Stewart (Scotland)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.