Saturday 23 May 2015

Panini (Brazil) - Copa América Chile 2015 (04) - Albums


2015

Copa América Chile 2015
Panini
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Italy, Peru, USA
348 stickers

I thought I'd try and record the album variations...

UPDATE (01-06-2015):  USA added.
UPDATE (13-08-2015):  Daniel Nedelcu has very kindly sent scans of the Peruvian version of the album.

Hardback - Brazil   -   Illustration 01
Argentina - 'Industria Argentina' printed at bottom left front cover  -   Illustration 02, 03
Brazil  -   Illustration 04
Chile  -   Illustration 05
Chile - Obsquio  -   Illustration 06
Italy - 'La Grandi Raccolte per la Gioventu' printed at the top, white on blue  -   Illustration 07, 08 (I don't have a good photo of the complete back cover)
Peru -   Illustration 11, 12   -   thanks to Daniel Nedelcu 
USA  -   Illustration 09, 10

2 comments:

  1. I have a question. Does the chilean version of the album (which contains the Coca cola stickers at the back) come in hardcover? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I'm not aware of one but that doesn't mean to say that there isn't one. I know that's not much help.

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.