Sunday 8 March 2015

Panini (Spain) - Adrenalyn XL Liga BBVA 2014-2015 (2) - Premio-Premium


2014-15

Adrenalyn XL Liga BBVA 2014-2015
Panini
Spain
3 cards

I didn't have any information on the Premio-Premium cards when I published the checklist for this collection earlier this season. Here are all three cards. I recognise Karim Benzema, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, and I believe it's Koke shown with Karim Benzema, but I don't know the other two players. If anyone can help with their names (and clubs) please get in touch.


PREMIO-PREMIUM


A.  Koke (Atlético de Madrid) and Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)

B.  Lionel Messi (F.C. Barcelona) and Oscar De Marcos (Athletico Bilbao)   -   amended   -   thanks to Luke Avenell
C.  Cristaino Ronaldo (Real Madrid) and Morcillo (Rayo Vallecano)   -   amended   -   thanks to popolito popi



2 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.