Wednesday 5 November 2014

Pan Bu (Spain) - Espana '82


1982

Espana '82
Pan Bu
Spain
Unknown number of stickers

I've had an e-mail from Alain Gonzalez , who has sent in a picture of the stickers shown above...
Here you will find pictures of 4 stickers from 1982. I have little information about them and maybe you can help me or maybe some reader of your blog.
As you can see they are 4 stickers relating to the World Cup 1982 but also with Spanish clubs logos, it is very strange. "PAN - BU" was a Bakery company in Spain, Pan = Bread in Spanish, so the real name of the company was Bu Bakery. This company does not exist anymore.
The stickers are 7cm by 10 cm high. I suppose that they are commercial stickers, distributed with a bread product in 1982 but I have no more informations. I hope you will help me on this by publishing this picture on your blog and maybe someone will have the full story.
Can anyone help solve this little mystery?

Barcelona - F.C. Barcelona
Bilbao - Athletic Bilbao
Madrid - Atletico de Madrid
Sevilla - Sevilla F.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.