Thursday 27 November 2014

I.P.C. Magazines / Buster & Jet, Lion & Thunder, Scorcher & Score, Tiger, Valiant & TV21 - IBP-3-1 My Favourite Soccer Stars ~ Red backs (2)


1971

IBP-3-1 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Red - Buster & Jet
IBP-3-2 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Red - Lion & Thunder
IBP-3-3 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Red - Scorcher & Score
IBP-3-4 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Red - Tiger
IBP-3-5 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Red - Valiant & TV21
I.P.C. Magazines / Buster & Jet, Lion & Thunder, Scorcher & Score, Tiger, Valiant & TV21
32 per magazine, 160 in total

Here are some complete sheets from this collection. The complete checklists can be found here - http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/ipc-magazines-buster-jet-lion-thunder.html


IBP-3-1 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Red - Buster & Jet (06-11-1971)


Charlie George (Arsenal)

Bobby Hope (West Bromwich Albion)
Mal Lucas (Torquay United)
Andy Lochhead (Aston Villa)
Francis Lee (Manchester City)
Roger Hoy (Luton Town)
Ian Broomfield (Bristol City)
David Clement (Queens Park Rangers)

IBP-3-5 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Red - Valiant & TV21 (06-11-1971)

Paul Reaney (Leeds United)

Mel Blyth (Crystal Palace)
George Graham (Arsenal)
Terry Garbett (Watford)
John McAlle (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Graham Hawkins (Preston North End)
Colin Dobson (Huddersfield Town)
Jim Cumbes (West Bromwich Albion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.