Sunday 16 November 2014

A Sign of History - 2013 A Sign of History Authentic Autograph


2013

2013 A Sign of History Authentic Autograph
A Sign of History
USA
1 Footballer

I'm not sure but I think this is the only football card in this collection. The cards are cut signatures and come pre-slabbed. 
I started searching for more information. I found this on J. Corey Stackhouse's blog about Tim Wallach after he contacted the person behind the creation of this and many other cards:
I would be happy to provide information about our company and cards.   For years I collected in-person autographs, mostly baseball. As any collector knows sometimes in the process cards get damaged or I had rosters, index cards, programs, etc that I had signed but did not really care to have in my collection. In 2012 I decided to make these extra/damaged autographs into cut signature cards. I contracted a printer and purchased holders (like they use for graded cards) and started A Sign of History. The initial release was a huge success and I had customers e-mailing me about rarity and if they could send their own autographs in to be made into cuts. So in response the 2013 and 2014 releases are all 1/1 cards (only 1 was made for each player) and we created the Custom Cut Program in which customers can send authenticated autographs in for us to make into cut signature cards. So far we have produced over 10,000 cards and continue to grow as our customer base expands.
Thanks,
Matt Moser
A Sign of History

Brandi Chastain


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.