Saturday 6 September 2014

Scottish Daily Express - SCO-270 / SCX-4 Scotcards ~ Scottish Footballers (2)


1972
SCO-270 / SCX-4 Scotcards - Scottish Footballers
Scottish Daily Express
24 cards

I had some photos sent to me by Brain McEwan and this was one of them. The others will be appearing here over the next day or two. But I wondered why he sent this one, but when I went to look at the checklist I published (Scottish Daily Express - SCO-270 / SCX-4 Scotcards ~ Scottish Footballer), I noticed that I'd omitted this card from the list. I realised then why Brian had sent it. I've now updated the original list to show all 24 cards.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, if you'd like scans of these please let me know and I'll send them to you.

    Thanks

    ScotsFootyCards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      If you don't mind scanning them, I certainly would like to include them as a complete illustrated checklist.

      Thanks,

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.