Saturday 24 May 2014

Amalgamated Press / Lion - (AMC-65) Sports Stars in Action (Booklet)


1952

(AMC-65) Sports Stars in Action
Amalgamated Press / Lion
1 booklet

The first issue of Lion, dated 23 February 1952, came with this free 28 page booklet. I don't have any more details at the moment.

UPDATE (25-12-2016 15:13):  A bit of houskeeping - Fleetway Publications didn't come into being until 1959 when the Mirror Group bought out Amalgamated Press, so I have amended the title to this post. It's the reason I couldn't find this booklet in my database, but I've now been able to add the Cartophilic Society of Great Britain reference number.

Sports Stars in Action



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.