Wednesday 26 June 2013

Panini - Road to 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil sticker collection (04) - M stickers (Mexico)

2013
Road to 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil sticker collection
Panini
410

I've had two messages regarding the special 'M' prefix stickers issued in Mexico. Firstly Danju sent in a list of 16 out of the 18 stickers, then Oscar sent in the complete checklist.

Danju - After opening 150 packages i can give you an update to the m stickers unfortunately i am still missing 2, seems to be impossible to get them.

Oscar - I´m Mexican & i have all 18 "México de Oro" (Golden Young Mexicans) stickers. (I have 2 COMPLETE SETS of this very rare stickers for Swap). So I´m very interested in swap or buy the stickers of the Turkish edition. How can i get them?
Grettings from Mexico.

If anyone is interested in trading with Oscar let me know, and I'll put both of you in touch with each other.

M1.  Jesús Corona
M2.  José Rodríguez
M3.  Néstor Araujo
M4.  Darvin Cávez
M5.  Israel Jiménez
M6.  Hiram Mier
M7.  Miguel Ponce
M8.  Diego Reyes
M9.  Carlos Salcido
M10.  Néstor Vidrio
M11.  Javier Aquino
M12.  Javier Cortés
M13.  Jorge Enríquez
M14.  Marco Fabián
M15.  Héctor Herrera
M16.  Giovani Dos Santos
M17.  Raúl Jiménez
M18.  Oribe Peralta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.