Wednesday 8 May 2013

Kim Bo-Kyung



Kim B-Kyung

Something a little different this time. South Korean international midfielder Kim Bo-Kyung signed for Cardiff City (카디프 시티) last summer, just before the start of the football tournament at the 2012 Olympic Games. He ws one of the stars of the tournament. He didn't play too much in the first half of the season, but he came into his own later in the season as Cardiff City ran away with the Championship title, winning a number of Man of the Match awards. Kim and Cardiff City will be playing in the Premier League in 2013/14 season.

I noticed that this blog has been picking up a few views from people in South Korea, so I thought I'd make a request for any information on football cards issued in Kim home country. I would be interested in buying/trading any cards that feature Kimbo (as the Cardiff City fans affectionately call him) since he joined my club.

If you have any information on South Korean football cards, please get in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.